Everything You Need to Know Before Getting a Ceramic Coating
Our Ceramic Coating Specialist Patrick Repko is here to tell you everything you need to know about Ceramic Coating before your service!
What You Need To Know
What does it do?
- Ceramic Coatings enhance the paint and current condition of your vehicles exterior surfaces
- Paint, glass, plastics, metal trim, exhaust tips, wheels…
Pre-existing scratches and imperfections?
- Ceramic Coating enhances the current condition of the vehicle so we recommend having any scratches or imperfections removed/corrected before servicing the vehicle
- We offer paint correction as an additional service before the Ceramic Coating
Can new and used vehicles be Ceramic Coated?
- It does not matter how old or new your vehicle is!
- Any scratches or wear and tear from the years can be corrected before the Ceramic Coating is applied to ensure best possible results
Are there different types of Ceramic Coating?
- Yes! Different Ceramic Coatings are made up of different ingredients so the outcome of your vehicle can vary depending on which Ceramic Coating is used.
- The Ceramic Coating used here at Smail Auto Group is UndrDog Pro. We chose this over other Coatings on the market because of the specific ingredients that work together to improve the durability and longevity of the Coating
What are the benefits of getting Ceramic Coating?
- Easy maintenance
- More gloss and depth to the vehicles surface
- Protection from bug/water etchings and bird droppings
- Adds UV protection to all surfaces to prevent fading
- No need for waxing or polishing the vehicle
- Can last for up to 5 years or longer with proper maintenance
Smail Auto Group
Greensburg, PA 15601